Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor Swift!

Yes, I'm a fan. Whatever. Go judge me. I don't give a shit.


Anyway, I was supposed to put Enchanted on repeat tonight because it's Taylor Swift's birthday but I decided not to because that's what I've been doing since, I dunno... forever? I am so in love with that song, I don't know why. Hahaha. So anyway, while I was watching random videos on Youtube, I suddenly remembered that A Rocket to the Moon used to be my favorite band. Back in second year I'd wait two hours for each song to finish downloading because my internet connection was so fucked up back then. I know they have really cheesy lyrics and they suck live but I don't care. I like electronic sounding shit.

Incidentally, classes are over. WOO CHRISTMAS BREAK.


No comments:

Post a Comment