Saturday, December 31, 2011

Oh my god, how ridiculous were we.

It's the last day of the year and I seriously couldn't care any less. I really don't have anything interesting to say but I'm too bored to do anything else. I'm too lazy to make cohesive and well-developed paragraphs so I'm just gonna make a list.

1. I can honestly say that I'm back to being asexual. Or well, being in the state of not liking anyone at the moment. Things are better this way and it never really would've worked out. I'm just glad we're still friends. :)

2. I talked to Person last night. Actually, she talked to me. She said she wants to be friends with me again and  I guess I'm just happy that she isn't mad at me anymore. I just wish I wasn't so awkward. But at least we're okay.

3. I do not want to spend  New Year's Eve at my uncle's house with all my cousins. My mom won't allow me to take my laptop with me and even if she did allow me, it would be useless 'cause there'd be no internet connection. I want to spend New Year's Eve at home. In my room. Alone.

4. I have a feeling that I should start doing that writing assignment for Hum. But I don't want to so I won't.

5. A Rocket to the Moon never gets old.


No comments:

Post a Comment