Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hoping my night could be better than this in the end.

Just say when.

Today was the first day of school after Christmas Break! I was 30 minutes late for my 10 AM class 'cause I woke up at 9 and the travel time from my house to UPM is like one hour so I didn't wash my hair anymore. It's a good thing I took a bath at 11:30 last night so my hair was still clean. Anyway, we skinned one of the frogs I brought during BioLab. It was really tedious and the frogs stank like hell. Then I ate at KFC alone 'cause I had to meet up with Alyssa so I could lend her my Comm II book but Lev wanted to eat with our friends from the other block. I ordered the Fully Loaded meal even though I wasn't that hungry but I finished everything anyway. After that I went to BioLec and I'm really surprised that I was able to listen to Mr. Hallare the whole period. SocSci was next and I listened to Mr. Estacio for like 30 minutes before I started spacing out which I didn't mean to do. So I tried listening to him again but it's just so hard. I was supposed to have Math class after but I didn't want to attend so I didn't.

Anyway, I just wrote this post 'cause I'm trying to put off studying. But I'm gonna study now. Incidentally, this song has been on repeat since like after the first week of Christmas break. It's really good. Well, for me at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment