Monday, January 23, 2012

I don't want to do anything productive.

So I'm just gonna make another random list. Making lists is awesome.

1. I hate Bio. I don't want to do my homework ughhh

2. I hate SocSci as well.

3. And you. ARE SO ANNOYING. LASDFKASLKDFJASLDJFALKS

4. And other you. I don't think I like you today. I hope I won't like you ever again. So you know, I can focus on more important things. I'm not saying you're not important. It's just ugh. I WANT HIGH GRADES.

5. And other other you. You are so full of yourself. And I don't know why I even care. Well, I'll probably just unfollow you. Whatever.

6. I just really don't want to do anything school-related.

7. So I'm just gonna hate everyone instead.

8. This song's been stuck in my head for like the whole day

No comments:

Post a Comment