Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yuck, feelings.

I'm  home 'cause it was Friday a few hours ago. My mom fetched me which was okay 'cause I didn't have to ride the train. She even brought me baby back ribs from Kenny Roger's for dinner. Anyway, I'm just gonna make another list because all my thoughts are unrelated to each other.

1. I just realized that I missed my bed and my room in general. The mattress at my dorm is more comfortable but I dunno. Maybe it's the privacy but not really. I feel really at peace right now.

2. I woke up from a dream yesterday. I dreamt I was choking on candies which looked like little mothballs. I woke up after I coughed them out in my dream.

3. I had a decent conversation with one of my roommates. Yayy for my social skills. Even though she started the conversation.

4. Can you please not talk to me when I'm trying not to talk to you so I'll be able to perfectly contain (and hopefully eliminate) whatever feelings I have for you right now? Ugh. This is so hard. I hate feelings.

5. But I'm gonna snap out of that soon enough. So this goes out to the people I made a bet with. You're not gonna win. =)) Or not yet.:-j

6. I'm thinking of leaving my laptop at home when I go to the dorm next week because I have zero ounces of self-discipline.This is such a major distraction. I couldn't study properly when this thing is on and when I'm finally tired of the internet, I'm too tired to do anything else as well so I just end up sleeping. Maybe I'll uninstall Y!M. But I don't think I have the guts to do that either. 

7. I took this personality test because one of the people I follow on Twitter tweeted about it and I became curious. It's this Enneagram test. It classifies people into 9 different personality types. I'm type 5 wing 6. And even though it's not interesting, I'm gonna copy paste the description of my personality type 'cause this is my blog.

Fives have anxiety about the outer world and about their capacity to cope with it. Thus, they cope with their fear by withdrawing from the world. Fives become secretive, isolated loners who use their minds to penetrate into the nature of the world. Fives hope that eventually, as they understand reality on their own terms, they will be able to rejoin the world and participate in it, but they never feel they know enough to participate with total confidence. Instead, they involve themselves with increasingly complex inner worlds.

I read a more detailed description of my personality type but I don't think anyone would read it so I just copy-pasted the short version. But the point is, I was reminded once again of my difficulty in expressing my feelings. And that I'm asocial 'cause I couldn't handle emotions properly. Well, whatever. If you're curious, you could take the test here.

8. THIS SONG! (is cheesy but I like it)

And wrists that touch, it isn't much but it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment