Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's the time of the month once again!

Well not really. But it's coming. This makes me hate being a girl again. But whatever. I'm gonna make another list.

1. My digestive system is fucked up again. 'Cause it always gets fucked up whenever my time of the month is near. I dunno if there's some sort of correlation but whatever. It's just the way it is.

2. Even though I wasn't feeling good since like the moment I woke up, today was actually an okay day.

3. I didn't attend Hum 'cause I let roommate crush use the bathroom first. HAHAHA oh well.

3.5. ('cause I forgot to type this a while ago but I'm too lazy to edit the numbering) I played guess the color of the paper crane with Lev and Jordan. I was always the loser but whatever.

4. We didn't have Chem Lec and Lab yayy me.

5. Today was also Karen's birthday so I went to her birthday dinner. Didn't stay long though 'cause I wasn't feeling very well.

6. And this day was even made better by... reasons which I refuse to disclose.=)) HAHAHAHAHA.

7. So yeah. I'm sleeping early 'cause I'm tired.=))

No comments:

Post a Comment