Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today was...

Okay. I guess. Even though I wasn't able to attend Hum class because I slept at 3 in the morning. I was also late for Comm so whatever. I'm gonna study for the BioLec quiz in a few minutes and once again, I'm too lazy to write well-developed and cohesive paragraphs so I'm just gonna make another list.

1. Ugh. I will never sleep in BioLec class again. God, I don't know a shit about the skeletal system and I should start panicking 'cause there's a homework due and a quiz tomorrow.

2. And there's these BioLab exercises as well ///// When will this suffering end?

3.  I now stay in a dorm during weekdays. One of my roommates is really pretty. But she's like 7 years older than me and I don't like her. I just find her pretty.

4. CAN I PLEASE JUST STOP LIKING YOU? I JUST WISH I COULD. Like right now. This is too hard (not really but whatever) and distracting and I want high grades.

5. I do not understand people. I don't know if I should attribute this to my low EQ or everyone else's irrationality. Before I used to have at least a vague sense of how I should react to um different people's feelings but I seriously have no idea anymore. It's like everyone has issues with everyone else. And I don't really get what's the big deal. I'm trying to be sensitive and sympathetic but I just couldn't understand everyone's reactions to um things. And they're obviously just threatened by one another but I'm having a hard time deciding how I should react. I'm not judging them or anything 'cause I think they're my friends and all. It's just that I really don't get them!

I'm hungry. I should probably eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment