Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The internal turmoil brought about by confused feelings exists no longer.

And exist no longer do these feelings as well. I don't even know what brought me to entertain such thoughts. Clearly, this was caused by my uneventful life. I don't really consider two to three days of extreme sadness and emotional repression as my idea of an "event" but it's been the closest in a long time. I feel so happy for getting over this shit at once.

Because crushing on close friends has proven to be a threat to my sanity, I am permitting myself to like only friends, acquaintances and strangers. "Like-liking" close friends is a no-no. I guess I've learned the hard way and I'm never gonna let it happen again. At least I've mustered enough self-control this time around. Hurray for improvement even though I don't really think they're the same "genre".

I'm actually feeling pretty good tonight. I had a really good nap in the train. So good that I missed the station I was supposed to go to. The guard had to wake me up at the end station. I guess I slept with my mouth open because it was all dry when I woke up. Oh well. I am filled with so much energy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment