Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Straight and fast to the depths of my soul

I decided to create a new blog because all I ever do in Tumblr is reblog and I couldn't find a way to edit the CSS of my Livejournal account (which was deleted yesterday, along with my old Blogspot blogs). I've been very emotional in my previous blogs because of trivial things which was why I was disgusted when I read my posts there. I never realized that I was so depressed. Well, things are different now and I guess I've become a better person. This blog will hopefully serve as the channel to my soul (assuming I have one), although this will probably end up as another rant dump but whatever.

I was really bored a while ago so I decided to draw an angler fish. I find angler fish to be very mysterious. They swim in the depths of the ocean, surrounded only by darkness. I also find the light in their heads very clever. I'm not suggesting I believe in the idea of intelligent design (because I'm an atheist) but angler fish are fascinating, nevertheless.

brought to you by my humble point-and-shoot
I would like to thank my friend who gave me this wonderful box of crayons



2 comments: